Mozilla’s people’s person Seth Bindernagel working hard on team building in one of our conference rooms… :)
I arrived in San Francisco at around 10:00 PM after a 45 flight delay with Delta Airlines, but didn’t actually arrive at the incredibly Wild Palms hotel until 12:30 because of a major misunderstanding by the Hertz car rental dealer added with an unparalleled unwillingness to be service-minded and just fix the problem the right way. Yes, that’s four adjectives in one sentence. That’s how hard this hit me. And no, I can’t count.
During this first day in Sunny California, anno 2008, I made the following notes:
- Baja Fresh is still teh fresh. Seriously, plus plus one one.
- In-N-Out serve more fries than you can possibly ask for, yet you still somehow manage to eat it all up.
- The Wild Palms just got wilder by replacing their mixed fruits with American pancakes. Just the Super Size Me upper edge I needed.
- Dollars not only look like Monopoly money, they even have roughly the same value.
- Stephen Donner’s neighbors sometimes make unmotivated but seemingly exhausting ten-feet swims.
- Ruby is as cute as ever.
It’s good to be back. Really excited about meeting everyone at Mozilla tomorrow, including of course all the new people!
They say third time’s a charm. That’s true for my blog as well!